Sunday, December 15, 2013

How Do You Wrap Gift Cards?

I am so proud of myself for getting all but a couple Christmas gifts wrapped and ready to give out.  My hubby has been a tremendous help with this, and he even stated that he was going to wrap the many gift cards we've picked up (we've found that's the best gift for teens and young adults!).  Instead of just wrapping them though, I decided to make holders for them!  I've seen a lot of different gift card holders by other bloggers, so decided to try some.  So while I was busy this weekend putting them together, my hubby was making his "world famous", Oatmeal Scotchies.  He only makes them at Christmas, and he has totally perfected the recipe.


Ohhhhhh they are so yummy!!!

As I said, hubby was in the kitchen, and I was busy with card stock, adhesive and other very cool tools - including our Envelope Punch Board which you can check out here.  My up-up-line, Julie Davison showed this one on her blog, and even has a You-tube video on how she made it.  She is one talented lady!  I totally CASE'd (copied) it because I could'nt think of how to make it any better!  You can see how she made it here. 


Gift card fits inside perfectly!

Since, I was on a roll.  I made 4-6 of six other different styles; but I'll just show you one more.  I also copied Julie for this one……it was a lot easier than trying to invent something new, and I had a LOT of these babies to make!!  This one features the Petite Pockets die and the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.  The die and the paper are both retired, but still available on the Clearance Rack - check it out here.   Don't wait to pick up items during the Clearance Rack Blitz - things tend to go pretty quickly.


Aren't they just too cute?


Well, I still have a list of things to get done before Christmas……let's see how many I am able to complete.








No comments:

Post a Comment