Wednesday, October 8, 2014

More About Camp One Way

I wanted to share with you the cute little gift tags I made for the second "Swap" at Camp One Way.  We were to make two of the same tag - again for 21 people - so that's 42 tags!  I decided to go with something that I thought would be quick and easy since I had so many to make.  As with the gift card holders, some of my supplies arrived the day before we left for the event, so I had to drag that stuff along also to finish the gift tags.  LOL - one day I WILL be better prepared for these things!!
Here is my little tag.

Isn't he just the cutest Rudolph??  I was buzzing around one of the craft stores in my town not too long ago, and saw those little bitty red pom-poms.  Oh, I am such a sucker for embellishments, and HAD TO HAVE THEM.  At the time, I had not decided on the tag I was going to make, but eventually, this is what they were used for.  I had the bells in my "stash of stuff".  Doesn't every crafter have a  stash??  So, I thought they would add a nice little festive touch to the tag.

Here is my work station at Camp One Way, as I was slaving away on Rudolph.

I have all of my necessities close at hand, as you can see.  iPad in the lower right corner; iPhone dead center, and the yummiest sweet tea in the upper right.  Well, can I just tell you that by the time I finished, I was pretty sick of that Red Nosed Reindeer!!  LOL



Rudolph was punched using the Owl Punch (legs were cut off the owl), and each of his little eye balls & pupils were also from that punch.  THEN, they were all glued to the tag which had been punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.  The antlers were hand drawn.  I used a cute patterned paper from one of the holiday Designer Paper Packs along the bottom, and both red & white ribbon at the top of the tag.  The little bells were tied on with linen thread.  

Here is the entire "herd".

They really are cute - but I don't want to make that many ever again!!  LOL

Below is a list of products used:
  • Whisper White card stock  100730
  • Early Espresso card stock  119686
  • Basic Black card stock  121045
  • Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack  135824
  • Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon  134563
  • Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon  134567
  • Linen Thread  104199
  • Owl Builder Punch  118074
  • Scalloped Tag Topper  133324  
  • Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker  119680
  • Mini pom-poms
  • Mini bells

No comments:

Post a Comment