Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Project


Have you subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet?  If not, you should think about it.  I've mentioned it before in my blog posts.  I personally find that it really is a neat way to get my craft "fix" - especially when I am short on time.  Each month, the project is different, and you never know what it is going to be until it arrives.  The projects are usually quick and easy to do, so if you are a beginning crafter, you will be able to do these without any problem.  For old pros, you have the opportunity to be creative, and come up with your own ideas from the supplies in the kit.   

Today, after attending - and actively participating in - Zumba class, I finally had a chance to pull out the orange box (Paper Pumpkin comes in a bright orange box), and work on the project we received this month.  It is a set of five bags to put together.  These would be really sweet to package a small gift in.



Isn't this cute?  All supplies are in the kit: bags, ribbon, mini clothes pins, Baker's twine, punch out circles, starbursts and letters.  Also included is a Stampin' Spot (a mini stamp pad), and two polymer stamps.  I don't know about you, but I'd love to receive a gift in my own personalized gift bag!

After I finished the bag, I started thinking about how to use the supplies in a different way.  I'll show you what I created in my next blog.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hugs.....
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment