Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Remake

I recently shared the Paper Pumpkin project I made from the kit; a gift bag with my name on it.  Cute, huh??


I also indicated that I was going to show you some other projects that could be made with the supplies included in the kit.  I've finally gotten them done, photographed and ready to post.  For the first one, I decided to use Crumb Cake card stock, since it was the closest color we have to what the bag was made from.  I stamped the circle on the card front with VersaMark, added the Baker's Twine and the letters with dimensionals.



Next, I wanted to use a little more color, so I made the card from Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, and used the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalog to make the three flags.  I also added one of the cute little wooden clothes pins from the kit to this card.  So - what do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment