Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Creativity!

Happy Tuesday!!!
I have been working on my newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, and I'm finally able to share my cards with you.  These were so quick and easy to do, and now, I have new cards added to my stash.  I hope you like them.  The first two that I made were copied almost exactly from the picture of the samples that came with the kit.  The kit included four envelopes for four scored cards; kraft color on one side and colored stripes on the other, doilies, stickers, stamps and a Stamping' Spot (a cute little baby ink pad). The cards also had shapes die cut in the front.
 
If you look thru the triangle cut outs, you can see the inside color of the card.  "LOVE" is stamped on one of the stickers.

Here's a closer look.  The "arrows" is another stamp that comes with the kit. 

You can probably see that the inside of this card is a different color.

Here's a close up of this one.

Since the kit came with four card bases, I decided to exercise my own creativity, and see what I could come up with for the other two.  Here are my own samples.  Everything on the cards are either doilies or nice thick stickers that came with the kit, and I have quite a lot of stuff left to make even more cards with!

Here's my first creation.  Isn't this stripe fun?


And here's my second creation.....I like this the best!



Would you like to know more about Paper Pumpkin?  Here's the scoop......


Paper Pumpkin is a monthly creative escape delivered right to your doorstep for just $19.95 per month  - and shipping is free!  WHOO-HOO!!!

Now through February 10, you can get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers ($14.95 value) when you sign up for a new Paper Pumpkin membership.


A new bonus that I am including when you sign up for Paper Pumpkin 
with me as your demonstrator: 
you’ll get my exclusive Thanks for Joining Kit 
to make 4 additional cards with your Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit!

Want to know how this works, and how to get started?
  1. Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up with me as your demonstrator (Nancy Brown).
  2. Enter your payment information, address, etc.
  3. You’ll receive a confirmation email to set up your password – log in and set a password.
  4. Around February 10th, your card will be billed for $19.95 (plus tax).
  5. Around February 15th, your Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit will ship! AND your FREE In Color Marker Set!
  6. At that time, I’ll mail my Thanks for Joining Kit.
  7. Enjoy your creative escape when your Paper Pumpkin arrives!
  8. Around March 10th, your card will be billed again for the March kit.  If you don’t want to receive another kit, no problem!  Just log into mypaperpumpkin.com before March 10 and set your kit quantity to 0 (zero).  You won’t receive another kit until you set the quantity back to 1.
       I hope you’ll join me — try out Paper Pumpkin for a while and see what you think!

Thanks for visiting with me again.  I hope your creativity is being sparked.  I will leave you with one last photo from my front window.....this has become quite common-place here in Southwest Michigan!!  I'll be back soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment